Welcome to CLASS TWO!
Welcome to Class 2! We are a small group of Year 3 and Year 4 children, taught by Miss Fitzpatrick. Our amazing teaching assistants Mrs Jodrell, Miss Andrews, Miss Bramwell, Mrs Ortton and Miss Williams also support us regularly in our learning throughout the week.
This term, our topic is 'Extreme Earth!' Click here to read more about our planned themes on our topic web. More information for this year can be found on our Newsletter. We have lots of exciting things planned for the term!
Just a few things to remember!
- PAS is on a Monday afternoon. Full PE kit should be brought into school. As it is getting cold now, we recommend bringing in joggers, a jumper and trainers along with your usual shorts, top and pumps so you will be equipped for PE both outside and inside.
- Swimming takes place on Wednesday morning: remember your swimming kit!
- Maths Homework is due back on a Tuesday and Spelling is tested on a Friday.
- We highly recommend that the children read every day. It is important that the children have the opportunity to develop their reading abilities and regular reading practice is the most effective method for this.
- Minute maths tests will take place on a Wednesday.