The School Council is made up of representatives from each class.
We have a Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Minute taker, Agenda writer and Feedback deliverer.
The children focus on four main areas:
- Supporting needy causes outside of school.
- Supporting a school project.
- Making choices about improvements to the school environment.
- Feeding back to Mr Parry about their learning experiences.
Our Spring Term focus will be:
- Organising a funding drive from our local community to provide housing for a defibrillator located at school.
- Raising funds for Toilet Twinning
- Choosing best ways to improve playtime provision with a set budget.
Autumn Term focus was:
- Raising funds for Children in Need
- Raising funds for The Daisy Garland